Emantra is committed to protecting user privacy. We understand that visitors and users of this website may be concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information provided.
Our aim is to protect both electronic and printed information relating to individuals from being lost, misused or inappropriately modified or disclosed. Personal information is defined as any information that would allow an individual to be identified, for example their name, age or address.
When you visit this website our standard web logs will record your visit, log certain information for statistical purposes and assist us to improve the usefulness of the site. The types of information collected are:
- The type of browser you are using
- Traffic patterns through the site such as:
- Date and time of your visit to the site
- Pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- Previous page you visited prior to accessing our site
- Internet address of the server accessing our site
- No attempt is or will be made to identify your personal details, except in the event of an investigation when an authority may exercise a warrant to inspect activity logs.
When you complete and submit a form on our website, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including company name and email address
- Demographic information such as address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Emantra reserves the right to add, delete or modify any provision of this document at any time without notice.